zaterdag 4 augustus 2012

The barbie vampire


Inspired by a vampire is a good title for this post cause this look is inspired by Caroline Forbes from The Vampire Diaries. Since season two I really started to love Caroline and who she was and her clothing style. The hair I adored even more. Last Friday I finally plucked up the courage to get my hair done into caroline blond as I would love to call it all the time and it worked out perfect.
You can see that I sort of tried to recreate the look with clothing but I did not felt comfortable with only the shirt so I added an red top to make me feel a tat more comfortable.
My hair is curly instead of straight cause I love my hair curly and well on a daily basis we see caroline more with curls then straight hair.


Make-up wise I tried to stick as close as possible but I don't own a lot of make-up and this was as close as I could get to recreating it. I honestly cannot work with an eye-pencil so that is missing in this make-up look but for me this was already quite dark but with my blonder locks it didnt felt out of place. Maybe I have to wear it more often don't ya think? 


last but not least the necklace, Yes I know the look I did was her as a vampire and I am wearing her human vervain necklace but it is still caroline forbes related. cI got this necklace from canvas warriors when I was in london and I do love it a whole lot. It even has vervain inside of it so yes I am vampire protected.

Clothes:
London bus shirt: Primark
Red top: Cecil
Jeans: Street One
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: Canvas Warriors
Bracelet: Market.

Caroline Pictures are from Season 2 Episode 3 "Bad Moon Rising"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten